Q&A

Buying on Art Terms
Name : Art Terms Date : 2019-07-24 Hits : 4736

HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORK

HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORK

Click the “Message” button on the gallery page and ask about the inquiries to the seller. Once you make the payment, the gallery will issue an invoice in regards to the shipping. For an artwork over USD 5,000 the gallery will issue an invoice and request for you to complete payment electronically or through a wire.

UK automatic cheap Replica Watches uk for men here are at affordable prices. All the collections are available.
All best models of uk wholesale Swiss Replica Watches uk on google can be find here.
With low price and high quality Top 5 Trusted Replica Watches Sites, the replica watches ca on google are worth having!

HOW CAN I ESTIMATE ADDITIONAL COSTS, SUCH AS SHIPPING AND FRAMING

Our galleries are best equipped to estimate these costs. We encourage you to contact galleries directly by clicking the “Message” button on gallery pages, provide your preferred shipping address, and request quotes. 

CAN I NEGOTIATE FOR WORKS

Galleries may offer a discount and consider reasonable offers from collectors. We encourage you to ask galleries if there is room for negotiation to consider available options.

HOW CAN ENSURE AUTHENTICITY OF ARTWORKS

Click the “Message” button on the gallery page and ask for documentation from the gallery related to an artwork’s authenticity. This includes certificates of authenticity, documentation from an artist’s studio, estate or foundation, a complete provenance history of the work, and images of signatures and stamps that may be present on the piece.

​CAN I RETURN THE WORK AFTER IT ARRIVES 

The return policy for an artwork is stipulated by the gallery and must be discussed with them. Art Terms does not coordinate returns or refunds of any purchases made through the platform.

WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE ART FROM ART TERMS

From anywhere, any place, Art Terms is accessible, which allows our users the unique engagement to the art world from galleries and artists they may never have encountered otherwise and to discover emerging artists from all around the world as long as they have an internet connection. Art Terms pride to give you an experience with the quality worthy of art.

Prev How to register? (Gallery Member)
Next Purchase Inquiries
  List